7-8 OCTOBER 2021
BPE European Maritime Forum 2021, is an all-digital event of international format.
It focuses on the wider theme of Blue Economy and of its capability to promote and create new market opportunities and economic development in Italy, in the Mediterranean Area, also reflecting on the greater global maritime economy that – all together – aims at winning a real blue perspective for the whole planet.
BPE 2021 will create a unique opportunity to promote business along with the exchange of views on maritime economy development among existing and new industrial and institutional players: trade associations, small and medium sized innovative companies, investors, research centers and institutions, all involved in the future of Blue Economy.
Themes and Products
Many and variegated are the target sectors of the event, all with great potential attraction to the Blue Economy as: fisheries and farming, tourism, transportation, logistics and energy, all crossed by the common connection path that must lead to sustainability and circularity.
- Tidal energy
- Wave energy
- Marine current energy
- Osmotic energy
- Ocean thermal energy
BLUE LIFE PROTECTION
- Ocean protection and monitoring systems and solutions
- Infrastructure and end of life boats re-use projects
- Plastics and micro plastics waste disposal technology and systems
- Oil pollution: prevention and containment equipment
- New technical removal management and solutions
- Innovation technologies for coastal and nautical tourism
- Environment and coastal planning
- Sea heritage: protection and preserving of the natural sea and maritime resources
- Marinas and leisure marine innovation services and systems
- Fishing (commercial and professional)
- Farmed seafood processing and distribution systems
BLUE MOBILITY & LOGISTICS
- Green shipping
- Innovation port infrastructure and technologies
- Port and harbor new services
- Security and safety innovation