THE ECOLOGICAL TRANSITION CHALLENGE FOR THE MEDITERRANEAN.
Sustainable development, regeneration, and youth experience for a Blue Future.
10-12 OCTOBER 2023
Fiera di Roma
REGISTER NOW TO PARTICIPATE!
The geo-economic focus of Blue Planet Economy Expoforum is the so called Mediterranean “continent”, made up of the countries bordering the two shores of the “sea in between”. A continent which also extends to other coastal African countries linked to the Mediterranean Sea by long time.
BPE2023 follows the guidelines of Sustainable Development Goals of Agenda 2030.
9.00 AM -6.00 PM
9.00 AM – 5.30 PM
- Commercial fisheries
- Fish farming
- Processing and treatment systems
- Product safety, conservation and distribution
- Marine biotechnology, pharmaceuticals, well-being
Renewable energies from the sea, production and related technologies:
- Tidal energy
- Thermal and from sea currents
BLUE LIFE PROTECTION
- Ocean monitoring and protection
- Re-use and end-of-life project for structures and vessels
- Plastics and micro plastics waste disposal
- Oil pollution: removal, prevention and containment equipment
BLUE MOBILITY & LOGISTICS
- Green Shipping
- Green ports and smart mooring
- Innovation infrastructure and technologies for logistics and navigation
- Systems of security and protection
- Shipbuilding innovation and leisure marine
- Innovation technology for nautical and coastal tourism
- Coastal and environmental planning
- Sea Heritage: protection and preservation
BLUE EDUCATION & TRAINING
- Education and training
- New professions, new skills
- Recruitment and counseling
- Schools, universities, research centers, higher education centers, jobs and careers